Close the loop on follow-up customer tasks from Slack without jumping back and forth in Jira.
Channeled's Jira integration allows Customer Success teams to create follow-up tasks for their Product and Engineering counterparts in Jira without leaving Slack. Jira updates are then synced bi-directionally from Jira to Channeled – meaning no lost time jumping to Jira to check on progress of an existing task – and faster ability to close-the-loop with customers.
Enabling the integration
Connect your Jira Workspace
Use /channeled-integrations to see the integrations available in Channeled and select Jira.
Creating a task in Jira from Channeled
- Select Add a task from the Organize thread shortcut in Slack
- In the Create a thread modal, select Create in Jira
Viewing a task in Jira from Channeled
- Tasks created from related customer threads show up side-by-side with them in the inbox
- Click View tasks next to your thread to double-click and view tasks in more detail
Completing a task in Jira from Channeled
By default, marking a task complete in Jira will mark it completed in Channeled. If you're in Channeled, you can also complete Jira tasks without leaving Slack.
- Click View tasks next to the relevant thread to see them in detail
- Click Mark complete next the specific task to mark it complete.